Hello. I’m looking for a friend who I met on Twitter around 2018 and gave me kind words. This is to thank you and let you know that you have passed the school of your choice. I met her on Twitter and didn’t exchange any other contacts. She quit Twitter or switched to another account, so I can’t find any more.
Below are her characteristics.
- I remember her user name at that time was “Tsuna miso（つなみそ）” and her ID was @tsuna_miso. Another person currently has this ID.
- She is half Italian and Japanese.
- I think she was a woman in her twenties, but I’m not sure.
- In 2016, her family lived near Amatrice. Her parents seem to be near Amatrice.
- The location does not seem to have suffered much from the 2016 Central Italy earthquake (from which I can exclude the relatively heavy damage around Arquata del Tronto, Camerino, Accumoli, Visso, but it may just be “her parents weren’t damaged”, so it’s just a guide)
- I don’t know if she lived in Japan or Italy in 2018.
- I think she liked anime, games, and manga (I forgot the details) on Twitter.
At that time, I was named “Lei” and tweeted mainly about Italy. I was very encouraged by her words.
If anyone thinks of her, I would appreciate it if you could contact her. Information such as “She may be this person” is sufficient.
Also, if you can find her and she doesn’t want this information to be posted on this blog, remove it immediately.
コメント / Commentare